Friday, November 13, 2009


Another request by a friend so I thought I would use the 3D technique again with the "Circle Circus" set.  I printed my greeting onto Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out with the Oval Punch, then layered this onto a Not Quite Navy Scallop Oval punch out. The background stamp "bubbles" (that is my name for this one!) is also from "Circle Circus" inked with Not Quite Navy to match the rest of the card.  I used a piece of 5/8" Grosgrain Chocolate Chip Ribbon vertically behind the 3D Scallop Circle image to add texture and also punched 3 circles in Not Quite Navy using the 1/4" Punch then layered with 3 tiny circles cut using the handheld 1/8" Circle Punch.  I inked all the edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock using a dauber to add depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment