Monday, November 23, 2009

Team Swaps



Here is the swap I made for the Demo Team Meeting last Saturday.  I used Kraft as my base and inked the spiral tree in White Kraft Ink onto it.  I used the Scallop Edge Punch to create a border at the bottom and pierced holes in each scallop using the Piercing tool.  I stamped 3 tall trees from "Trendy Trees" in Old Olive and Chocolate Chip, hand cut them and used Dimensionals to adhere them to a piece of Rose Red Designer Series Paper which was matted with a layer of Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.  My greeting is from "Sincere Salutations" which I stamped onto a piece of Kraft cardstock and layered with Old Olive and Chocolate Chip, piercing the ends for extra texture using the Mat Pack.  I drew around one of the Die Cut blooms and layered two together and used the 1/4" and 1/2" circle punches along with an Old Olive Brad to centre the flower.  I adhered the flower with a Mini Glue Dot onto a thin strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock at the top of the card base.

Don't forget about the Gift Giving Guide offer that is still available, spend £45 on products from the Guide and receive a free, yes FREE Tag Punch worth £12.50.  Email me for details.

1 comment: