Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sweet and Simple



I was inspired by Amanda on this one, I love this colour combination and have used it previously as you may have seen.  I created a background using various stamps from "Circle Circus" inked in Chocolate Chip and Rose Red onto Whisper White cardstock then layered a piece of Chocolate Chip behind it.  I used the Scallop Edge Border Punch to create a strip along the bottom of the card and placed a piece of Rose Red Designer Series Paper above it.  I pierced holes in each scallop for interest and texture.  My greeting is from "Pocket Silhouettes" and stamped using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for correct placement.  I used the Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool to punch two rows of holes above the main image.  Purely sweet and simple!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Kerry - and yes let's have a formal hello in January LOL! Glad you like the swap.

    ReplyDelete