Thursday, January 28, 2010



My first 12x12 layout using Stampin' Up! products and I am really pleased with the result!  I used papers from "Sunny Day", one of the Simply Scrappin' Kits, I love these bold funky colours but don't tend to use them that often!  My background sheet was stamped using one of the tree stamps from "Trendy Trees" using Versa Mark.  All of my flowers were created either using the Punches or using the Die Cut "Blooms" as templates to draw around adding buttons and rhinestones to embellish.  I have layered these with Dimensionals as the second photograph shows.  As I don't have any of the alphabet sets yet I used a substitute for my title.  I distressed and daubered most of the edges and also paper pierced around some.  The orange shape on the right side of the layout is from the Stampin' Up! template library which I used as my journalling spot.

I am starting Scrapbooking Classes in February on a Tuesday evening, if you are interested in coming along email me on stampinkerry@aol.com and I will fill you in on all the details.  I will be posting details of my new classes in the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment so I know you visited!

Recipe:
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Inks: Versa Mark, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories: Button, Rhinestone
Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Flower Punch, Distressing Tool, Paper Piercer


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Wow!! That is lovely, great colours!! Can I come to your scrapbooking class please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh maybe I had better learn this skill. Will try and arrange childcare so that I can come. Its really stunning.

    ReplyDelete