Sunday, January 17, 2010



Once again I have used the "Garden Dream" hostess set for this card.  My colours are Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Very Vanilla and "Bella Bleu" Designer Series Paper.  I stamped the flower image and coloured it using my blender pens with the ink pads.  A really simple technique and so effective.  My greeting is from the Sale-a-Bration set "Vintage Frames" which is just gorgeous, and, as you may already know, FREE if you spend £45 from the Idea Book & Catalogue!!  My greeting is framed with the Word Window Punch, layered onto an oval and scallop oval using the SU Punches adding brads to finish.  I stamped the tall flower stamp onto the designer series paper.  I used Chocolate Chip Ribbon in 1 1/4" and 5/8" to add texture.  I adhered half back pearls to 1/4" circles to balance my card using the tombow glue.

Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Dream (Hostess), Vintage Labels (SAB)
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, "Bella Bleu" DSP
Accessories: Half back pearls, brads
Tools: Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Word Window Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment