Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Day's with "Happy Moments"!

Another Sale-a-Bration creating using "Happy Moments".  This is one of a set that I made using all four image stamps from the set.  I quite like Old Olive and Perfect Plum together and the pretty flower image in this set works well with the colours and great as a background too.

Don't forget, its not too late to earn yourself a FREE stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration promotion as it is running through to 28th February 2010, so if you would like to place an order, email me at stampinkerry@aol.com or give me a call to book a home workshop or book onto one of my classes.


Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB)
Inks: Perfect Plum, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Cardstock: Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum DSP
Accessories: Button, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread
Tools: Corner Rounder, Scallop Border Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch

1 comment:

  1. I love the bunch of flowers from this stamp set and the blender pens achieve such a lovely soft look. X

    ReplyDelete