Monday, February 22, 2010

Designer Series Paper Share

I have a Designer Series Paper share going.  You will receive 1 6"x6" sheet of each design from the following Designer Series Paper ranges which are all double sided:

Jackpot
Tea & Crumpets
Bella Bleu
Tall Tales
Patterns Bashful Blue
Pink Flamingo
Nouveau Chic
Kaleidoscope
Tea Party

Your share will include a total of 54 sheets of 6"x6" Designer Series Paper all for just £8.95.  This is a great opportunity to own a huge range of papers which will enable you to create so many cards and projects.

Don't delay in placing your order, I only have a few remaining!

You can collect from me direct/at a class or I can post 1st Class for £1.00 in a board backed envelope.  I will accept cheques, direct bank transfer or Paypal if purchasing online, please email me on stampinkerry@aol.com for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment