Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I saw these flowers on a card but they were tied at the bottom with thread so I decided to put mine in a vase to be different.  The vase was cut using the Oval Punch and cutting the top part with a circle punch and then snipping the bottom off to make a flat base and I think it works!


So my flowers were created using the Two-step Bird Punch, one of the newly released products from the Mini Catalogue.  They are the "bird wing" part of the punch, assembled in three's to create a flower.  The leaves/stem are also part of the same punch and I have used the "Frost White" Shimmer Paint on these to give them a shimmery finish.  My background is stamped onto the So Saffron layer using the new Very Vintage jumbo wheel and my greeting is "Elegant Thank You", one of the new A La Carte stamps.  I completed my card by adding a length of 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon in Certainly Celery and tying in a knot at the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment