Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Are tree's trendy?

Of course they are when it comes to this stamp set!!  This is one of the cards we created at this month's Card Class held at Whitminster Village Hall.  It could be used for a "man card" but is equally nice to give to a female.  The DSP is from the gorgeous Sweet Pea Stack and I was inspired by these colours for my three trees.  So we used Really Rust, Taken with Teal and So Saffron with a little bit of Chocolate Chip thrown in, and of course Whisper White.

We used the Cropadile to set the eyelets in the three circle layers and the lovely Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement of the trees as "Trendy Trees" is a "2 Step Stampin" set.  If you would like more information about how "2 Step Stampin" sets work, just drop me an email and I will explain.  Once again we had some hand cutting, my ladies just "lurve" hand cutting and they all jump with joy when they see that they have to cut something out by hand and not use a punch to do it!!!!  Well, I can't make it too simple for you!  The greeting was stamped using Chocolate Chip Ink and is from "Wow Flowers".

No comments:

Post a Comment