Friday, June 4, 2010

Birthday Treat

I needed to gift wrap a stamp set that I was giving to a friend for her birthday, albeit a little late, so I decided on using the lovely Rich Razzleberry cardstock teamed with some Soft Suede.  I stamped the Rich Razzleberry cardstock randomly with a stamp from "Tiny Tags" in Whisper White Craft Ink and I was really pleased with the result, it was so pretty.  I punched a couple of tags using the Tag Punches and adhered a stamed flower from "Vintage Vogue" and tied a knot at the top using the lovely Polka Dot Soft Suede ribbon.

Lou, I hope you liked the stamp set, I had heard you mention that you liked this one ages ago so will be looking forward to seeing your creations made with it!

If you are stuck for a present for a friend, why not treat them to some Stampin' Up! goodies, just give me a call on 07717 068909 for information on my Gift Vouchers or why not have an order delivered direct to their door for just £3.95 shipping and handling, what better gift could anyone want and what a lovely surprise it would be for them!

You can also contact me on stampinkerry@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment