Sunday, August 8, 2010

Making Cards & Gifts Class at Thornbury


Jane Cutting showed me some of these cute little bags that she had created and had the fab idea of using them as a hostess gift so I asked her if she minded if I did the same, of course she said yes, well I suppose she had to didn't she, thanks Jane, they went down a treat for my hostesses in June.  I created many of these little bags and housed them with "Love Note" sized cards which I demonstrated at workshops and gave to my hostesses as a gift.

This is a similar design, but using cardstock for the handle instead of ribbon and we created this at the Thornbury class last Monday.
We used the lovely DSP "Cottage Wall" from the Mini Catalogue and teamed with Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  If you like this paper, remember that it is only available while stocks last and will sadly not be making its way into the 2010/11 Idea Book & Catalogue.  Our "Vintage Vogue" flowers were stamped onto Whisper White cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink and hand cut, adding a Silver Brad to the smaller flower and raising using a dimensional. Our handles were attached using Silver Brads.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh - very pretty! I love the little flower on the side too - great detail. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to say it was not my design Kerry, I saw it on someone else's blog out ther in that wonderful cyber world!!
    Love your handle though, makes it look totally different again.

    ReplyDelete