Thursday, October 7, 2010

Swaps for High Wycombe

This is my swap that I designed for the High Wycombe Training last month.  I created 40 card fronts and half way through wished I had made them a little simpler!  I used the "Kissing Technique" on the "Flower Accent" stamp so had to clean my stamp between every use!  I kissed the "Flower Accent" stamp with the "Fine Flourish" mini background stamp in the lovely new "Pear Pizzazz" ink then hand cut them out using a dauber around the edges to define it.

My colour combo is Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue and Whisper White.

The greeting stamp is from a new set called "Perfect Punches" and I trimmed it down with the Plain Oval Punch, the actual image has a scallop edge like the Bashful Blue layer behind.  The circes were punched from the 1/4" Circle Punch which I am very sad to say has now retired and I added Crystal Effects to these to make them shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment