Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back from Convention

Wow, what a fantastic weekend we had at Convention, still trying to catch my tail with planning for upcoming classes so I thought I would share a couple of pictures with you for now:

Caroline, Jane and Myself on the stage inside the Marquee at Addington Palace


The queue for Momento Mall proved to be a great chance for swapping and sharing


We had our own Make and Take sessions, lovely kits all packed up for us!  From left to right, Rhoda, Caroline, Nikki, Jane and Catherine.


We had a Prize Patrol too, both Catherine and Rhoda won prizes and had to stand up waving their arms in the air while their prizes were delivered to them!


There were Awards, lots of them!  I achieved 21st place as Demonstrator of the Year in the UK which I am very proud of considering I only signed up a year ago and my wonderful friend Jane Cutting (my Stampin' Up! Mummy) achieved 10th place, wow!  We both got to walk across the stage and were commend by Shelli Gardner.

Amanda Fowler (my Stampin' Up! Grandma) achieved 2nd Place as Demonstrator of the Year and was also awarded with the Heart of Stampin' Up! Award which was so well deserved.


I think that's enough for today, it was such a fabulous weekend and I am already looking forward to Convention 2011 which is being held at Euro Disney, woo hoo!!  I would love to be taking you along with me so if you would like to find out more about joining my team and signing up to be a Demonstator, full or part time or just to earn discounts on your products then give me a call on 07717 068909 or email me at stampinkerry@aol.com.  This really is a great opportunity and now with the Starter Kit being offered at a new lower price there's even more reason to sign up!

All you have to do is:

Share what you love and love what you do, what could be easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment