Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sale-a-bration samples

Before I went away at Christmas I met up with Caroline for a "Shoebox Swap" using a couple of the "Sale-a-bration" sets "Bliss" and "Sweet Summer".  As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I was able to pre-order stamps before they are released to the general public and at Convention this year we had a special surprise at the end of the weekend where we were given "Sweet Summer" to take away with us.  Of course it has been kept under lock and key until now so here is one of the cards I made for Caroline to put together!  I liked this design and colour combo so much that I also made a couple of duplicate cards for Birthdays too!


I used the SAB set "Bliss" with a colour combo of Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry and So Saffron, teamed with Very Vanilla.  This set is gorgeous and it has a vintage feel to it and is crying out to be distressed too!  The 3D flower was created using the "Boho Blossoms" punch with a Clear Rhinestone pushed through the centre to hold it all together.

Remember, this set can be yours for FREE with any order placed for £45 (plus s&h), I can accept orders by email or phone and payment can be made by cash, cheque or card, email me at stampinkerry@aol.com for more information on placing an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment