Friday, January 7, 2011

Sweet as can be!

I am really loving the Sale-a-bration sets, they are just so sweet and so very  usable and remember you can earn a FREE set with each £45 order you place with me until the end of February!

Onto my card, colour combo of Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Perfect Plum teamed with Whisper White to make it nice and crisp!

I have used "Sweet Summer", one of the Sale-a-bration sets for the flower images, this is a 2 Step Stampin' set and requires the use of the Stamp-a-ma-jig but I am sure that it wouldn't be quite as necessary if you chose the Clear Mount option.  The greeting is of course from "Bliss" which is lovely.  I have coloured in each flower using a blender pen with ink from the lid of my ink pads but when you can also use your marker pens and the results are great.

I punched out my greeting with the Oval and Scallop Oval punches and adhered some of the "Concord Crush" Poly Ribbon which blends nicely with these colours.  Concord Crush is one of the "In Colours", there are  5 "In Colours" which have a life span of 2 years and you can of course buy co-ordinating products to go with these colours.

If you like this set, why not come along to my "Sweet Summer" Class this month, details to follow shortly.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Friday stampers!

1 comment: