Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sorry, I disappeared for a moment.....

Phew, back after a couple of days feeling unwell, I am glad that it waited until the Extravaganza was over!!

So I have a few more pictures of the day to share with you:



work in progress!

building up an appetite to fill their lunch tubs!


and not forgetting our special guest who I have to say is an absolute dream, so well behaved and was quite often seen in Jane's arms..



and more projects to complete after lunch..


some of the projects were designed by Jane and I don't have pictures yet but you can view them on Jane's blog here.

We also had a raffle with 3 lovely prizes and of course our usual Prize Patrol where the winners got to choose themselves a free Stamp Set!

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day and from the comments I received from everyone, they enjoyed it too!  Thank you all for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment