Monday, May 9, 2011

Owl Class Extra!

May Owl Class

Booking closes very soon for my Owl Class held at Whitminster Village Hall on Saturday 21st May, 10.00am-1.00pm, if you wish to book your space please let me know asap so that I can be sure that your products will arrive in time!!

~ NEW EXTRA CLASS ~

Due to the fact that many people are unable to make Saturday Classes, as requested I am re-running my Owl Class on Thursday 26th May 2011 at Whitminster Village Hall, 7.00pm - 9.30pm.  As before the cost will be £17.50 to include free product and all the materials to make the 4 projects below.

Booking is essential and closes Thursday 12th May.   We are going to have a "hoot" at this class so book early as spaces will be limited.


Call me on 07717 068909 or email me at stampinkerry@aol.com to book your place.  Pre-order the "2 Step Owl Punch" when you book and receive 10% off with free postage, it will be delivered to you at the Class.


1 comment: