Monday, November 28, 2011

More from Convention

So here are my roomies, we had such fun and laughed lots, we stamped, wined, dined, shopped and had our own Pyjama Party make and takes in our room!


Here are the gifts I made for my roomies:

Inside were decorated pages with spaces for photographs and journalling to keep as a momento of our time away.

Here we are on the Main Stage


and out and about the grounds

This is where we ate on Saturday night once Convention was all finished, we had such a giggle here, something I will remember for a long time, good food and great company, what a great combination.


Do you fancy joining me at Convention 2012 in Germany, it really is so great to get together with lots of other Demonstrators, swap, share, learn and be inspired.  Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is just the best, why not join my team and have the opportunity of earning some pennies in your pocket for doing something you enjoy, hours to suit you and your family!  Email or call for an informal chat about the opportunities available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment