Monday, February 20, 2012

Scrapbooking, all spiced up!

I have been so busy with other things I completely forgot to show you the layouts from January's Class, so here is the first one.

I love the Spice Cake Product Sweet, the stamps, the papers, the fabric and those gorgeous Designer Buttons.  I wasn't a fan of More Mustard but it has really grown on my the last few months and I just love this colour combination with a hint of Pool Party mixed in.

These photographs were taken at Christmas whilst on holiday in Cape Verde (Cape Verde is situated off the West coast of Africa,  not many people have heard of it when I speak about it!).  I haven't added any journalling to the Pear Pizzazz "Top Note" piece yet but on this we stamped using the "Charming" stamp set and spritzed too.  You will need to click on the layout to get a closer look as it is difficult to see.  The background flowers on the More Mustard base is also from the "Charming" set.

Another stamp we used which co-ordinates with the Spice Cake Paper is the "Triple Treat Flower" A La Carte stamp which works with the Fancy Flower and 5 Petal Flower punches.  We also used the new 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch which can be seen at the top left of the layout.

The title was die cut using the "Timeless Type" sizzlits set with the Big Shot Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment