Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bordering on Romance Class

Well another week that just disappeared, is it my age or is it just life in general??


Today I had my "Bordering on Romance" Class at Whitminster, I had repeated this class last Saturday but didn't want to share the pictures until after today's class.

Here is what we created:










We used the Watercolour Paper and Aqua Painters with the Ink Pads to colour in our flower blooms and everyone loved this, the results are beautiful.

We also used the Simply Scored Tool to create backgrounds on our Vanilla layers and to create the card pouch that held the cards.

We had lots of use of the Framelits Labels dies and a big "Thank You" goes to Hazel for loaning us her set to help things run a little more smoothly!

Here are some of the ladies creating their projects!



My husband Jason is away Car Racing at Snetterton and my Son Jack insisted on racing today at a local track even though I coudn't be there so I was on the phone several times checking that all was ok.  Last night I drove the Motorhome to the track and he stayed there overnight ready to race today.  When I got home from the class I got in the car and drove to the track, managing to see the last race of the day. 

Here's a couple of pictures I took of him, he won all 3 races today and I am very proud of him.  After having to take a year off due to an injury he is just starting to get his fitness back, he never forgot how to ride the bike during that year, has just found it hard to hold on till the end of the race!  In a few month's time he will have to have an operation to remove the pin from his leg which will make me happier, but my heart will always be in my feet every minute I am watching him race around a track!






No comments:

Post a Comment