Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Still Smiling!!

Back with another card made using the "Reason to Smile" stamp set that is Stampin' Up!s promotion for August.  You can earn this set for free with a qualifying £60 order or purchase it in wood or clear mount, no minimum spend is required for this option.

So my card uses a colour combo of Sahara Sand, Island Indigo and Pool Party, teamed with Whisper White.

I used stamps from the set to create a subtle background on my base layer.  I used the Framelits Labels to frame my stamped flowers then punched a gorgeous border using the Ribbon Lace border punch.



Both greetings are from the stamp set "For My Family", a very valuable set that I pull out time after time and I die cut a label on the Big Shot to stamp the word "Friend" onto, finishing with a flower punch from the Bitty Punch Pack.

I used Linen Thread to tie a bow on one of the flower stems.


Remember this stamp set is exclusive for the month of August only so if you would like to order yours, just email me or give me a call.  I can take payment via card and can deliver direct to your door, postage at cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment