Monday, January 21, 2013

Sale-a-bration begins tomorrow - yippeeeee!

So tonight, sorry I'm so late blogging, I have been busy creating today and also had a birthday gift to deliver to my lovely friend Louise, I will share that later.
 
So double sneak peaks here, firstly the Sale-a-bration stamp set "Pretty Petites" which I have shown you before, this time the "for you" image stamped in Primrose Petals ink and punched with the Petite Curly Label punch. 
 
Next I am sharing a sneaky peak from the upcoming Spring/Summer Catalogue which is due for release on 1st February and I just can't wait, I am truly in love with these new products and know that you will love them too!
 
The hearts and "tag/bunting" images are from a stamp set that has matching framelits dies which is fab.  I used the Primrose Petals ink on all three hearts but did the "stamping off" technique on the solid heart to give a paler tone.
 
I used the "hearts" embossing folder to tie in with the theme, this is from a set of three embossing folders, the other two co-ordinate with edgelit dies.
 
 
The Pool Party ribbon is free with any qualifying Sale-a-bration order.  The tiny Pool Party heart was punched using the good old faithful Owl Punch.
 
All in all, pretty clean and simple and quick to complete.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment