Monday, February 4, 2013

Collage Curios

My inspiration came from the Spring/Summer Catalogue, there is a picture inside showing a mini card with this design which I love, so I decided to replicate it as a larger version and add some designer paper to it.
 
I used a new stamps set called "Collage Curios" for the centre piece then the butterfly to the top left is from "Papillion Potpourri" which co-ordinates with the new "Bitty Butterfly Punch".  The wording is from "Itty Bitty Banners". 
 
 
The stamps included in the Collage Curios set are shown below and just £14.95 in clear mount
and they co-ordinate beautifully with the new Soda Pop Tops, great value at £3.75 for a pack of 16, 2 of each size

 
In the next picture you can see a close up of how I have layered the images on top of each other using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, the 1" Circle Punch works perfectly with these stamps and the Soda Pop Tops.
 
 
 
I have also used one of the gorgeous new Paper Doilies which come in a pack of 24 for just £2.75, what great value and on this card I only used half of one!
 

The patterned papers are from the "Tea for Two" pack

 



2 comments: