Thursday, February 14, 2013

Team Swaps

Firstly, Happy Valentines Day to you all, I hope you had a nice card from your sweetheart.  Mine was huge and full of lovely words and I have to say that although my card was small, it was hand made (of course) there wasn't much room for wording and I did feel a little guilty, but hey, my card was made with love so that counts for something surely!!
 
 
At the beginning of the month I went along to the Inspirin' Inkin' quarterly team training which I always look forward to.
 
When demonstrators gather together like this we like to "swap" card ideas, so here is mine:
 
I used the "Hearts a Flutter" stamp set along with a greeting from "Perfectly Preserved" which has carried over from the Autumn/Winter seasonal catalogue.
 
I love using Pool Party with Primrose Petals, the work so well together and I am trying not to think how I will cope without Pool Party and Island Indigo once they disappear in July.
 
I did a little embossing next to the Natural Trim using the Adorning Accents folder.
 
 
 
The hearts are cut out using the co-ordinating "Hearts a Flutter" framelits dies, then the small oval punch was used for the greeting.

 
The natural trim ribbon is lovely, works beautifully with the crumb cake cardstock.  The feint hearts are stamped using the "Itty Bitties" set which I know you are all loving too as you are telling me!  A little spritzing and some tiny pearls to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment