Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hearts a Flutter

I have so many pictures of past projects to share, just can't seem to keep up with my posting!
 
These projects were from a class in February, focussing on the "Hearts a Flutter Bundle".
 
I have to say that I just adore Crumb Cake, I use it sooooo much as a base colour and so many other colours work well with it.
 
Here I have teamed it with Primrose Petals and Pool Party. 
 
 
The box has a little window covered with "window sheet" to reveal sneak peaks of the given treat inside.  This one got a little "bashed" in my box of samples, but I still love it!

 
The tiny little flowers are punched using the "Bitty Punch Pack", a set of 3 mini punches for just £15.50.  I use this so much I have rubbed off the pattern on the front of the punch, oops!
 
 
Love the Jumbo Rhinestones, don't you?  The "Bitty Banners" stamp set has matching framelits dies to speed up the cutting process!

 
A pretty card suitable for lots of different occasions.

 
The final project was this lovely tag, using the Hearts Framelits dies to create a flower shape by folding the hearts in half.

 
A little spritzing on the Sizzlits Doily gives a subtle texture to the plain vanilla.

 
 
Hope you liked the projects, back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the flower made from the heart die and all the designs look great. The Itty Bitty punched flowers really set the cards off. I too agree that Crumb Cake is such a useful base colour for all Color families.

    ReplyDelete