Saturday, June 15, 2013

Final Projects

So onto the final session of projects at my all day class

We used one of the Stampin' Up! Clear Stamps cases to encase a notebook and pencil.  You can purchase these, they are available in a pack of 4 for just £5.50 and as you see they are not just for storing your stamps!

We used the "Oval Accents" die for the "frame" using an Oval Framelit to remove the centre, we then die cut an initial from the "Typeset" Alphabet Die Set and adorned with butterflies from the "Beautiful Wings" Emboslits die.

I decided to adhere my front cover beneath the plastic sleeve so that I could carry it around in my handbag and it would be a little protected.



On the inside we added papers from the "Patio Party" designer paper pack, a decorated notepad and pocket for storing notes or receipts.


The Baja Breeze frame is from the "Everything Eleanor" stamp set along with the circle layered on top of it.

I am soooooo going to miss these "Soda Pop Tops" when they retire at the end of the month, here we flattened them using the Big Shot then centered with a pretty butterfly from the "Papillon Potpourri" set, punching it out using the "Bitty Butterfly Set".


Here's a close up of the notepad, I really love this!



We "suspended" the notepad using Velcro Dots so that it could be replaced once used.


For the second project we made this lovely little gift box, again using more of the Natural Composition DSP layered with a pretty doily, more soda pop tops and then the gorgeous flower from the "Best of Flowers" stamp set.  I love that this flower is punched out with ease using the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch.



I will really miss "Baja Breeze" on my projects but I can assure you that we have some lovely colours coming up soon!


A simple pearl added to the flower makes a pretty finish to it.


To go with the box we made a card to fit inside, again using the "Best of Flowers" set but this time with the hydrangea image.


Did I tell you that I'm going to miss those soda pop tops!!!!!


And here they are together....


I hope you have enjoyed the projects, we had a lovely day, it just flew by too quickly!



No comments:

Post a Comment