Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Six Sided Sampler


 I love how versatile the "Six Sided Sampler" set can be, great for so many occasions and brilliant for "man" cards.

So today, no "man" card in sight I'm afraid although I do have plans for an upcoming class!

My colour combo is: 

Blushing Bride
Smoky Slate {{love}}
Whisper White


I stamped the 3/4" circle out of the hexagon before punching out the actual hexagon, it is so much easier this way!

The greeting is from the same set, stamped onto a strip of whisper white then using the Hexagon punch to nick out the ends.



I love the new Chevron ribbon and teamed it with the matching Embossing Folder then added some butterflies using the Bitty and Elegant Butterfly punches.


and here's an image of the stamps that come in the set, to purchase yours just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com



supplies
signature

1 comment:

  1. As always I love your style Kerry. I can spot a 'Kerry' design at 40 paces! LOL Beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete