Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas

More Christmas coming your way today I'm afraid!

Are you loving the new colour "Smoky Slate", it just goes with everything!  Here I have teamed it with Coastal Cabana and a little Silver Glimmer Paper.


The snowflake images are from a stamp set called "Around Aray", lovely little images that can be punched out with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, so cute!

The "Holly Jolly" image is from a set called "Tags 4 You" and it has a matching punch called the "Label Bracket".


I used the "Beautifully Baroque" embossing folder, definitely one of my favourites at the moment.  Also loving the new 1/8" Silver Ribbon, it is so pretty in real life.

Not the best of pictures, weather is so grim without a flash it's too dark and with it's a bit light, think I could do with some photography classes!



Remember you can now shop 24-7 through my online shop, click here to go there now or click on the button to the right of my blog which looks like the one below

1 comment: