Thursday, September 19, 2013

New Single Stamps

Stampin' Up! have released a new range of Single Stamps, and what better than a festive selection, just in time to kick start your Christmas!

8 stamps ranging from £4.50 to £8.95


and I think my favourite so far is this one, I know it will get lots of use as tags for gifts but I like so many of them it's hard to choose, I may just have to get them all!
If you haven't purchased any of the single stamps before, they are only available in Clear Mount and will only be available until the end of January.  They are supplied in cello bags and not in plastic storage cases.


Why not treat yourself to a matching punch or Framelit Die as most of them have co-ordinating products to cut them out.  The tag image above co-ordinates with the Chalk Talk Framelits set.

You can purchase these through my online shop here or if it's just one stamp you are after and don't want to pay the £4.95 delivery charge then just give me a call, I will add it onto my next order and deliver it to you by Royal Mail for just 50p to cover postage and packaging.



supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment