Sunday, November 3, 2013

Final Project

The final project from my "Pretty Packaging" class is here to share, the Tag a Bag Boxes are so useful.  I love how you can add a bit of creativity and encase a multitude of gifts inside from sweet treats to more elaborate gifts.

The acetate sleeve works perfectly keeping everything safe inside but visible enough to peak!  I have used so many of these to give gifts in and they are great value too.


On this box I made a lid to cover the interior for a different look, it just slides on and off with the acetate cover.  Again the same style tag as the other projects, using the "For You" image from the Chalk Talk stamp set.


I also added a handle, again to show how to make the box look different although this one has got a little creased upon it's travels to workshops and classes!


I have so many creations to share with you, I haven't even got around to showing you the projects from my Christmas all day class that was in September!

So don't forget about the latest offers and promotions:


The two Tag It packages which include the Stamp a Tag Kit, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon and either the Window Boxes or XL Gift Boxes, priced at £16.95 and £17.95, a saving of 20% on the usual selling price




And the amazing Thinlits Cards Dies, available in Label or Circle option





supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment