Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Baby We've Grown

Jay's niece had a beautiful baby girl a couple of weeks ago, so of course, I made a card and decided to use my "Baby We've Grown" stamp set.

It is just sooooo cute, love the rabbit image and there are also owls in this set too!


Here I've used a Sale-a-bration set "Banner Blast" which you can earn for FREE with a qualifying £45 spend and there is also the co-ordinating punch that could be a free choice too.  I just love how versatile this set is, I've used it so much.  


Another new product I am finding lots of use for is the "Starburst Framelits" dies, I love the zig zag edge, just makes everything layered on top of it stand out.

The random spot background was embosed using the Sale-a-bration free embossing folder.

The "Sweet Baby" sentiment is from the same set "Baby We've Grown", cut here using the Banner Framelits dies.


supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment