Saturday, March 1, 2014

Step into Spring Class

In February I held an all day class called "Step Into Spring".

We created several different projects during the day and here is one of the 3D items, a decorated Carafe with matching Gift Bag.




I used the new Sprial Flower Die with the Big Shot Machine.  It is so simple to create beautiful 3D flowers using this die.  It is amazing value at just £15.95  You just cut them and roll them!  Here I used the Fringe Scissors to make the flower centres.

We used Crumb Cake Tulle from the Clearance Rack to create a pretty bow.


The bag was decorated using the same flowers, I love things to match and this would make a great gift.



I have some classes on Saturday 15th March at Whitminster Village Hall, there are three to choose from and booking closes on Monday so if you aren't on my mailing list and would like to receive information on classes and current promotions then just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com or text or call 07717 068909




supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment