Thursday, April 3, 2014

Vivid Vases

Today I am sharing a recent class project using the gorgeous stamp "Vivid Vases" which you can find in the Spring/Summer Catalogue.

It's a single wood mount stamp, great for colouring and masking too so you could mask out one or more of the vases for a smaller image.

Here I've used watercolour paper to stamp my image onto and I used Stazon ink to stop any bleeding when watercolouring with the Aqua Painters.  I picked up ink from the lids of the ink pads, just squeeze them when closed to get a residue inside that you can paint with.


I've used the new Scallop Embossing Folder on my Blushing Bride layer which is lovely, then the amazing Petite Petals Punch to create a simple flower from Very Vanilla cardstock with an Itty Bitty Flower punched in the centre.


Would you like to own this stamp for yourself and try out some watercolouring, it's fun, easy and very effective.  Book a party and see the technique in action and as a Hostess you can earn Stampin' Up! products for FREE.  Place an order with me online and have it delivered to your door via a tracked service.


Shopping online is quick and easy, click here to go to my shop


supplies
signature

1 comment: