Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bloom for You

Another class project, a set of cards in a little boxed pouch, all using the new "Bloom for You" single stamp.
 
I love how this stamp has a co-ordinating punched called the "Fun Flower".
 
My colour combo is
 
Blackberry Bliss
Lost Lagoon
Crumb Cake
all teamed with Whisper White
 
 
Here's a closer look at one of the cards.  I used another new set called "Hey You" which includes 3 lovely greetings, this one is punched out with the XL Oval Punch.
 
The little heart punch is from the "Itty Bitty Accents" punch pack, the set includes a Star and a cute Flower and it also has a matching stamp set called "Pictogram Punches".
 
 
I will be back with the other two cards shortly, but don't go too far, tomorrow see's the launch of the new
 
AUTUMN/WINTER CATALOGUE
 
and I can't wait to share it with you in the morning!
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment