Monday, October 27, 2014

Convention 2014 in Brussels

So I am finally feeling that I can breathe a little now, the run up to Convention was pretty hectic and the return was pretty much the same, so I can now find some time to share some pictures with you!
 
I had the most amazing time in Brussels, it was full of so much fun, laughter, inspiration and sharing.
 
We arrived in Brussels on the Wednesday, Convention begins on the Thursday evening with the Silver 2 Reception so we had a little time to explore and relax beforehand, which was lovely.  We were very lucky with the weather and were able to eat outside most of the time!
 
 
 
Our hotel was lovely, situated perfectly for easy access to the Convention Centre, resturants and shops
 

 
On the Thursday evening I was invited to attend the Silver 2 Reception which is is a special event held for those with Silver 2 or above Titles.  We were presented with a beautiful gift to take away with us and also we had a meal and a presentation too.  Shelli and Sterling were there to chat with us which is lovely.  We get to sign in for Convetion, collect our Convention bags and pin badges too!
 
 
 
Friday morning is when everything really kicks off, lots of on stage presentations, including one that I presented myself!!
 
There are classes we can attend and an area we get to be inspired by other Demonstrators and lots of boards filled with cards and projects to enjoy.
 
 
 
 
We get to make and take too!
 
 
We had something new this year, for those who were Silver 2 or above or receiving an award, there was a VIP lounge where you could sit and relax, enjoy light refreshments and just chill for a while!
 
 
We have lots of Prize Patrols, Julie and Caroline were both winners!
 
 
Here we are waiting for a class to begin
 
 
Friday night is Awards Night where Stampin' Up! recognise everyone for their achievements.
 
This year I was 4th in the UK for Annual Sales and I walked across the stage several times for other achievements.  I have to thank my amazing customers for helping me to achieve this, without you all it isn't possible.  I know you love the product as much as I do and I love spending time sharing it all with you, it's what Stampin' Up! is all about for me, I've made so many wonderful friends and watched friendships grow through the classes I offer.
 
 
Jules too this sefie whilst we were all on stage!
 
The Awards Night was followed by a fab Party with a live group playing music to dance to and other fun things going on including delicious sweet deserts and fun photo opportunities.
 
 
After the celebrations we went back to our room to stamp, this year not in our PJ's!!  We shared our swaps with each other and snacked whist we created!
 
 
Saturday was funpacked, full of lots of inspiring Presentations, lots of goodie giveaways, some sneak peaks and before we knew it Convention was drawing to an end, and although this is always sad, we reflect on what an amazing time we have had and are already looking forward to next year!
 
On Sunday we spent the morning at leisure, shopping and stopping for Hot Chocolate at every opportunity!
 


 




I am already looking forward to next year's Convention and if you think you'd like to join me on this amazing journey with Stampin' Up!, just get in touch via phone or email and we can have an informal chat about joining my team and being a Demonstrator.
supplies
signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the last picture of you and Caroline and your eyes are open!!!!!

    ReplyDelete