Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Good morning, finally back with you after preparations for my trip to Brussels for the Stampin' Up! Annual Convention which was AMAZING!!!
 
 
I will be back to share some pictures with you very soon
 
but first
 
I need to give you news of a great little
Winter Supplement that is now live to shop!
 
 
 
Click below the cover to view this online!



This is a mini supplement so just a few lovely items available to you, here are the stamps that I just love
 


Also there is an amazing Kit which includes product to create an amazing 26 Star Boxes in various sizes, your Christmas packaging will be all sorted in one go!


 
I have to stress that all the lovely items in the supplement are available WHILST STOCKS LAST, so don't wait, you can order via my
 
 
or email or call me with your order if you are local
 
Back soon with some pictures from Convention!
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment