Monday, May 18, 2015

Getting excited......

...... that soon I will be able to share the new
 
2015-16 Annual Catalogue with you!!
 
On Saturday I attended a Regional Training event in Telford and I have to say I had the most amazing time!
 
I got to stamp using gorgeous new sneak peak products
 
Swap card ideas with lots of other Demonstrators
 
Spend time with 11 of my lovely team members
 
Saw new products on display before their release on 2nd June
 
Try out new tools that are coming our way
 
Watch on stage demonstrations and pick up great business tips
 
 
Stampin' Up! Demonstrators really are a great friendly bunch of people, 350 demonstrators attended this event and I was so glad to be a part of it
 
Being a Demonstrator enables me to share my passions for crafting with others whilst earning a discount on the product and also an income
 
If you'd like to be a part of this community and join my team, why not get in touch, our call will provide you will all the information you need to know to get started and there will be no pressure from me to sign up, just an informative, informal chat!  If you're looking to just earn yourself a discount on Stampin' Up! products then that is totally fine.
 
So back to that wonderful day in Telford, I made a little gift for each of my team members attending, a cute little treat pouch containing chocolate!
 
 
I've used two of the new 2015-17 In Colours
 
Mint Macaron
 
Tip Top Taupe
 
These are two my favourites from the new selection of In Colours!
 
The lace trim is also new, comes in each of the new In Colours, love it!!
 
The greeting is from a fabulous new set called "Sprinkles of Life" and I really like this greeting.  The set has a variety of greetings that work really well with the images contained in it.  The little flower is also part of this set and there's an AMAZING punch that co-ordinates, you'll have to wait to see that one!
 
Well I have to go and take Alfie out for his walk now as I can actually see Blue Sky and it's been raining on and off most of the day.
 
I will be back to share with you the beautiful Make and Take card we created at Telford.
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment