Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Weekly Deals

It's Wednesday again, they keep coming around so fast and that means there's another batch of products on the Weekly Deals List for you
 
I have my Big Shot Class tomorrow and we are focussing on the Mini Treat Bag Framelits Dies and we will be using the Basic Metal Buttons on one of the projects so I will come back and share that with you tomorrow evening
 
Did you miss out on purchasing the Bright and Beautiful Christmas Star stamp or are you eager to make a start on your Christmas cards, then now is the time to purchase it, great value at £17.21 and it co-ordinates with the Stars Framelits dies too so no cutting out!
 
 
 
You can order your bargains online via my shop
 
 
or get in touch if you are local and I will add it to an order I am placing
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment