Friday, May 29, 2015

Masculine Card using the Mini Treat Bag Framelits Dies

Since the Mini Treat Bag set of Framelits Dies were released in the Spring/Summer Catalogue, I have to tell you that I have had so much use from this set, I absolutely love it!
 
This project isn't my idea, I came across several versions on Pinterest and really loved that I could make something quite masculine with it, something I'm sure you all struggle with, it's just so easy to create "pretty" things isn't it
 
The Bow punch is just soooo cute, don't you think?
 
 
I used the "Celebrate Today" stamp set from the Spring/Summer Catalogue for the greeting inside, happy to say this set will be carrying over to the new Catalogue.

 
Isn't that bow just soooo cute!

 
If you like any of the products I've used, you can...
 
Place an order online with me here
 
or
 
Why not host a party in your home and earn lots of gorgeous products for FREE!
 
or
 
Join my team, be a Demonstrator to earn yourself a constant discount on the products, even earn yourself some extra cash if you choose!
 
Please get in touch for a no obligation chat, you can call me
 
07717 068909 / 01452 740532
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment