Thursday, July 9, 2015

Beautiful Birthday

I love how easy this stamp set is to use, I have created lots of different cards, besides the ones I designed for my Birthday Blossoms Class and I could sit and create with it for hours!
 
Following on from my previous posts this card continues with the same colour scheme as they are all part of a set.
 
I particularly love the greeting "Have a Beautiful Birthday", the fonts work lovely together and I like how the first part is inside a banner making it slightly different to other greetings.  I used the Lots of Labels Framelits dies to frame my greeting.
 
 
Can you see I've used some of the NEW Silver Thread behind one of the flowers.
 
To create this effect I wrap it around three of my fingers a few times then secure the ends with a glue dot, then another glue dot to adhere it behind my flower.
 
The white label layer has been extended from it's usual cut size, something I will have to show you in a photo, watch this space!
 
Another Metal Rimmed Pearl to centre one of the flowers and leaves stamped in Mint Macaron ink onto Mint Macaron cardstock and hand cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment