Tuesday, April 25, 2017

On Stage Amsterdam

Over the past couple of months I have been finding it hard to keep up to date with my blog, I have managed to find a better life/work balance over the past year, making time to do the things that make me happy.

My aim is to get back to posting more regularly as I am still creating oodles of projects, just not finding the time to share them here, with platforms such as Instagram, it's just so much easier and faster sharing my creations and that's kind of where I have been focussing on of late.

So today I thought I would catch up with details from the recent On Stage Event I attended in Amsterdam earlier this month.

I had the most amazing time, spent with 4 of my team.

Following from my previous post, here is the first of my swaps.  At Stampin' Up! events we do something called "swapping".  We create a card front design, make several, then swap them with others meaning you come home with a whole load of different ideas!  It's great and a part of these events that I really love as you get to mix and mingle with people you've never met before.  
kerry timms window shopping stamps ink paper handmade card papercraft creative scrapbooking cardmaking class gloucester hobby craft create community share
For my second swap I used the "Carousel Birthday" stamps which I adore, sadly these are now on the retired list but still available to purchase at present so don't miss out, get it before it's gone!

My colour combo here is Mint Macaron and Peekaboo Peach
kerry timms carousel birthday handmade card papercraft creative scrapbooking cardmaking class gloucester hobby craft create community share

I like to make gifts for my team, here they are all packaged with their names on, I was excited to give these to them, will have to get a photo of the contents for you!
I attended Centre Stage, an evening and a lunch specifically for leaders.  The evening was lovely, the opportunity to chat and engage with other Demonstrators, a fabulous meal, live group, dancing, gifts and great company!

kerry timms stampin up on stage amsterdam swap cardmaking scrapbooking papercraft hobby earn discount stamps craft creative community

Look at the gorgeous notebook we received in our bags, and those Post It Notes, well, what can I say!!!

Such an exciting couple of days, to come away carrying the new 2017/18 is the greatest feeling, so many exciting and gorgeous new products to share with you all soon.

The next On Stage event is in Birmingham on 11th November, I would love for you to join me on this adventure, if you'd like to find out more about the benefits of being a Demonstrator, how you too can get sneak peaks of upcoming products, earn a permanent discount on your products and become part of an amazing community of crafters then just get in touch with me at
stampinkerry@aol.com
for a very informal chat

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment